Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Present

Writing had always been a passion for me in past years..which is getting a concrete shape in these present days.Thanks to the blogging mania..any immature writer can post something..then why not me???? 

Except for blogging in my honeymoon period( the present days), also decided to discover some ideas to write a book...now a days the publishing market is flooded with more number of publishers than the authors. This has always made me to feel that somebody somewhere is waiting for me..

Just going through a book named "The Present"..by Mr. Spencer Johnson, M.D. , a good book.Everybody out in the world here stays in the present but lives in past worries or future dreams..We don't bother to realize that past is the outcome of failed plan of that "Present"..and  Tomorrow..by God never comes..

All of us are presented with a present by Life here or there...Out here in Gurgaon, my present is the present time where I can transform my knowledge level to somewhat higher level..So the quest begins for me!!!



1 comment: