Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mera gham Kitna kam hai..

Each day ,as it passes by in our life , brings more burden of worries, tension, anxieties,pressure, expect ions and ultimately failure here and there, in small matters or as major failures. And there comes all kind of frustrations and disappointment in our hearts, our minds. We change because of these setbacks. A series of why-why questions revolve in our brain.

"Why this happened to me? " "Why I am suffering like this?" "Why my life has become Hell?"

Dear friends, I do feel the same way so many times..but in these days I came across various situations or you can say came to know about others lives where I found that each and every individual under the sun is undergoing through some bloody problems. Different kind of problems, having different impact on life.Some face them bravely, some solve them as they come and some compromise and feel lowly in life. Perhaps I have become the prey of the third category. I had stopped thinking that others are also suffering. They are also bleeding.

Recently I have got a maid servant who is basically from Nepal, very young and widow. She had married to a middle aged person who died recently. He has left behind a boy of 17 years old whom she considers as her own son.She even doesn't have parents. Oh God!!! If I think about her closing my eyes, I feel nervous, I feel blank.. I am surprised to see her confidence level to come up in life..to fulfill her target despite of various personal issues...  Seriously we close our eyes and decide that world has immersed into darkness..

We would have heard the song.."Duniya main kitna gham hain..mera gham kitna kum hain..". Perhaps each time we feel low or exhausted in life , we can think about somebody who is also suffering, may be the parameters would be different..and thank God that we have got challenges upto the level we can beat up..


No comments:

Post a Comment