Monday, July 18, 2011

First Article....

It has been around 7 months I am in this blog...but I have never blogged...I don't know whether it was lack of time or lack of interest... Sincerely these two things are the most important things in life..Time and Interest..

So many beautiful ideas in our minds are not given a shape due to lack of time and interest..sometimes we may be having time but not interest..and off late when we discover that we are generating interest in a particular aspect we lack time...

In these past 5-6 years I am expanding in all the dimensions without control..though I have the Tread Mill in the house itself but due to lack of time I have not used it...now after shifting to Gurgaon I have ample of time in my pocket...but still not initiated the machine also..this time the reason being Interest...

Anyway I am so very determined to use the machine effectively henceforth..

Wish me luck..see you in next blog with a new topic...

2 comments:

  1. So true. wish to read ur new posts soon.. Welcome to blogging.

    Cheers,
    Pragnya
    pragnyamishra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete