Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blogs...

Blogs...Blogs...Blogs...and again blogs...today full day I was surfing so many number of blogs..about what??? FOOD..

My God..so many blogs are available for food, lifestyle, art..etc(exhaustive list)..but I searched my one and only passion..FOOD...previously I had an idea that only very limited South Indian blogs are there..but the gamut of blogs is so big!!!! Everybody is writing a different item..nothing repeats itself anywhere..You won't believe even Oriya blogs are also there where people tell stories about CTC and BBSR and teach you to prepare the Guguni and Aloo dum...

Of course most of the bloggers are home makers..with so beautiful picturisation and explanation about the method of preparation, it's like you can smell and taste the food on your screen..Even I found that very young age girls are also managing blog and they write about so very fantastic and wonderful baked foods...

It was a nice journey through all the blogs for last couple of hours..what I learned from these people that they don't want to simply waste their life in watching TV, chatting with neighbours and going to parties or some useless window shopping..rather they have an aim to make a good food, tell it to every body with the correct ingredients and methods and photos some times..it really makes all the readers also to feel good..I really appreciate their hard work in posting a new topic..

I think we all of us can remember about our childhood days which were so boring on holidays, vacations...we didn't have anything to do, to enjoy..the neighbour Aunties would be sitting at a joint and thinking to break others happy families...perhaps the same will be the situation even now in small towns..I wish we can help them to identify this beautiful way of expressing yourself or your passion to the world and feel light and happy in a better manner...

No comments:

Post a Comment